development of edit
Ive created an bulb animation by drawing that bulb , base , and other shapes . use the tracking motion tool to render and use the key frame tool to get the objects moving . I've add background gradient to match the theme of studio .
I used a background image from google for my background theme the sun , camel , pyramid and cactus . I've used the iPad to take pictures frame be frame as the man and the camel go walkthrough the desert and the sun in motion going to down to make night . We have cut an exit for the sun on the paper to go through to make it seamless
Ive created this animation sampling by using text and then adding in video into the text with alpha selected in after effect
This one I simply dragged a effect on to the image to give its shatter apperance
Techniques use was solid shapes the the shapes tool , colours, transformation , keyframes ,solid .
I used a background image from google for my background theme the sun , camel , pyramid and cactus . I've used the iPad to take pictures frame be frame as the man and the camel go walkthrough the desert and the sun in motion going to down to make night . We have cut an exit for the sun on the paper to go through to make it seamless
I use a lighting device to light the image and turn it off to make it look like night .
I used a background image from google for my background theme the sun , camel , pyramid and cactus . I've used the iPad to take pictures frame be frame as the man and the camel go walkthrough the desert and the sun in motion going to down to make night . We have cut an exit for the sun on the paper to go through to make it seamless 







Comments
Post a Comment