U_34 task 2
Gif animation wasn't much of a challenge and I will break down my steps of how I over come this task .
1.
I started off by using a type style font (Ariel 36pt) with rectangle lines going through the screen of the word logo. using the video time line I position the rectangle in a random position so it would move around.
Then I add another colour on the next frame and also added red rectangle .
green is added to the next frame .
I added all the colours together to get a rainbow effect which makes it more eye catching .
1.
I started off by using a type style font (Ariel 36pt) with rectangle lines going through the screen of the word logo. using the video time line I position the rectangle in a random position so it would move around.
Then I add another colour on the next frame and also added red rectangle .
Orange is add to the next frame.
I added all the colours together to get a rainbow effect which makes it more eye catching .
then I did a reverse of the logo going back to its original form .
DESTA ANIMATION :
I created bulb object with shapes from the tool menu . Ive use the repeater tool to get the oval rectangle shapes which goes around the bulb to make look like its shining . I also use the time line to make the animation move .
I add a gradient colour which match the colour of the I studio which gives a transition when the green is closing the red together and leaving a red circle around the bulb .
This animation was created using cut out of paper and a iPad with frame by frame animation . Each frame is a movement as the man on the camel is going through the desert in Egypt as the sun goes down and night appeared .
We also added a nice trick for the sun where we cut a path to make the sun go in to like its going behind the sand and disappears .













Comments
Post a Comment