U64 Task 2 - Music Video Development Journey
Inspired
I've been inspired by multiple music videos such as "ispy- by Kyle ft lil yatchy" which had a lyrical animation text .
this music video uses a animated lyrical text with a bouncing head jumping on each word and a yellow wipe transition on the text from left to right .
Also use Selena Gomez video as a inspiration with its text onto of the video to give me more idea to how I want my music video to be .
Ideas development
My idea change a couple times but I stick with my lyrical animation and add mask techniques and colourful transitions the music video . why? I presented my rough cut to the class and was given some feed back on how to improve my music video . so I then use that feed back to make some adjustment and remove unwanted techniques such as transitions and and some clips.
Technical development
Ive use software like (after effect, Final cut pro, and Adobe premier ) to get the technical development done . Lyrical effect would be done both on after effect and adobe .


Comments
Post a Comment